29th Annual Symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition
September 12th-14th, 2007
The German Association for Pattern Recognition (Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mustererkennung, DAGM) invites authors and guests to their 29th annual pattern recognition symposium.
We are looking forward to welcoming both renowned experts and newcomers in all areas of pattern recognition and image processing to present and discuss recent progress and advances. The single-track program will leave ample space for discussion; particular importance will be given to the poster sessions to allow for intensive interaction.
- 17.08.2007 The complete conference program is now online, along with instructions on how to reach the conference site.
- 02.07.2007 All authors please submit the copyright form by the end of this week.
- 02.07.2007 The preliminary program is online now.
- 01.06.2007 The registration web page is online now. Register before June 18th to qualify for early bird registration rates!
- 05.04.2007 Note the new competition on weakly supervised learning, co-sponsored by the GNNS.
- 01.03.2007 There will be a satellite workshop on Dynamic 3D Imaging
- 01.03.2007 Want to present a tutorial? Contact the local organizers.
- 01.01.2007 We thank our donors for their contributions that have, in particular, helped subsidize student rates.